Geomaster heat load calculator
- Many customers say it's much easier to print the form, complete it, and then input the data to the cells.
- Please complete all the yellow cells, without all fields complete we will not have enough information to process your request.
- You can have up to three zones. For example you might like to put your main living areas in zone 1, the study or rumpus room in zone 2 and all the bedrooms in zone 3
- Please ensure that the added insulation R value is in addition to the floor, wall or ceiling type base R Values, for example; CSR Bradford R3.5 ceiling batts
- The address is very important because without your exact location we cannot determine your size requirements
- If you make a mistake simply re-submit the form with the correct values.
- Decide wether you would like to heat and/or cool the whole home simultaneously. If you decide to use day/night zoning which means only heating and/or cooling just one zone simultaneously will signifacantly reduce the heat load required. Please stipulate the zones you would like to operate simultaneously. For example if you are completing all three zones and you would like all zones to operate simultaneously please enter zone 1, 2 & 3.
- Please complete zone one and you can tick the boxes zone 2 not required or zone 3 not required if you don't need more than one zone.
(HOUSE PLANS, SOIL TESTS, ENGINEERS REPORTS, ARCHITECT'S DOCUMENTS)
Files Allowed: pdf, msword, ms-powerpoint, xml, jpeg, gif, csv, zip, dwg, autocad.
Please zip all other file types to upload